Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tiling Continues...

I haven't been to the house in a couple of days....shock, horror!! Hoping to do a drive by this afternoon. Our SS tell us the sparky will be back tomorrow to try and sort out the issues in our home theatre. I'm guessing once that's done, the painters will return to complete their work. We should get our weekly update on Friday too.....

Here are some pics I took over the weekend...


Garage door...love it!!

Leisure room with majority of main floor tiles laid

Looking back towards the kitcken, lotts of cutting to do at this point

Fireplace and steps leading to entrance hallway

Step up and hallway

The main floor tiles flow through to the kitchen

6 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic Rachel! It is so light and bright!

    Is the fireplace single or double-sided? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Single sided...we would have LOVED the double but our upgrade costs were already tipping the budget LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. Kahell - hope to see the start of your bloggy very soon :) have you got your plans?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They've done quite a lot of tiling!! Good good tilers, come and over and sort out Metricon when you finish Rachael's job:)
    Looks great Rachael:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just one guy can you believe?! He works very hard. I'll tell him to come to your place and give those tilers a kick up the backside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachael, the work looks fantastic .. love the kitchen and the all the bathroom tile selections too .. We have the same tiles in the living room (Ash)..
    You have Clipsal Saturn switches too (very cool)

    hope the PCI and hand over soon ..

    ReplyDelete