Friday, March 4, 2011

Quick Update

A visit to the house on Wednesday night saw that the main floor tiles had been completed and the shower screens and bathroom mirrors had been fitted. It was too dark to take pics, I hope to get some this afternoon.

I was excited to see on my daily drive by yesterday, a tradie onsite installing our kitchen splashback. I cannot wait to see how it looks as I'm hoping it will bring a bit of colour to our all white kitchen. It's called 'white float II', which is a very pale green.

The sparky was also due to be there yesterday working on the home theatre. When he's done, the gyprock will be patched and the painters can finally finish. The tiler needs to complete the fireplace feature and then he's fnished too!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo sounds like a lot has been done and going to be done next week. That end of month PCI is looking good:) Pics of splashback please:)

    ReplyDelete