Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One Man Band

There's nothing better than driving past your site and seeing an open gate and a tradies van! This morning, I saw not one......but three!! YIPPEE!

On my second drive by this afteroon (yes I'll admit to stalking our build at LEAST twice a day), our tiler was still working hard. Just a one man show literally 'chipping away'. He said the tiling will be complete by Saturday. So far he's done the tiles on the balcony, front portico, all wet area floor tiles and has begun some of the wall and feature tiles.

Also today, our gorgeous caesarstone benchtops and sinks were installed. In the kitchen, we've chosen 'Ice Snow' and the bathrooms are 'Latte'.

During my walkthough, I was thrilled to see that Timpelle had been to remove the built-in drawer unit from the media room and install in the correct position in the master bedroom :)

Lots of progress, love it!

Powder room vanity with 'Latte' caesarstone benchtop, white sink and feature tiles in shades of green. The wall tiles will be large white rectangles.

All the bathrooms will have the same colour palette.

Master ensuite vanity with double sink

Shower in master ensuite

Master ensuite

Bathroom

Kitchen with Caesarstone in 'Ice Snow' all covered up for protection!

Caesarstone in 'Ice Snow' in the niches on either side of the fireplace

Laundry

Built in drawer unit now in the correct position!

4 comments:

  1. wow rach! we picked the same colours.. hehehe ice snow.. then d latte with the same colour cupboards!! love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours!! Think we have the same sinks in the ensuite and bathrooms:) Love the drawer unit in the master bedroom. Will you have a big mirror there? or a TV? Mirror would be very Hugh Hefner like he he:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking fab! And don't worry - if I wasn't living 30 mins from our place I would stalk it twice a day for SURE ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great Rachael!
    What laminex did you use in bathrooms, laundry and bedroom? They all look great!
    I can't decide if I should have different colours everywhere or stick to the same for all bathrooms. Yours looks great! Love that Latte stone!

    ReplyDelete